Edgemere Baptist began as a church plant of Middle River Baptist Church in 1953. The church was officially formed in 1958 under the leadership of Rev. Crawford Earls and the building was constructed. Since its formation, Edgemere Baptist has remained committed to proclaiming the magnitude of the grace of our God. In the coming years, we pray that same God would grant us the privilege of planting more churches to carry on that mission.